Position: Electrical Engineer - Indianapolis, IN
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to, performing design calculations, the preparation and coordination of design drawings and specifications, and the review of shop drawings.Requirements:
Qualified candidate should have a Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Electrical Engineering and design experience to provide electrical and instrumentation designs for water and wastewater projects.
- Knowledge of industrial power design, including low voltage electrical power distribution, motor control, variable frequency drives, lighting design, and equipment layout.
- Experience with instrumentation and control systems design, including control panels, instrumentation, operator interfaces and programmable logic controllers.
- Working knowledge of the National Electric Code (NEC), National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), Life Safety Codes, and other related Codes.
- The following qualifications are a plus but not required for the position:
- Engineering Intern is preferred and having a Professional Engineer's License is a plus.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD.
Position will include working with a design team on various projects, from conceptual design, through design services during construction. Good verbal, writing and interpersonal skills are essential for coordination with other disciplines, and client interface.
We offer a competitive wage, paid holidays, paid employee health and disability insurance, and 401(k) profit-sharing.
If you would like to apply for employment, please send your resume and cover letter to Jen Landis.Apply for this Position