Position: Marketing Representative - Indianapolis, IN
Location: Indianapolis, INDescription:
Wessler is seeking a Marketing Representative to perform varied tasks within the marketing department. Experience in the construction or engineering field is preferred. Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or similar is preferred, but not necessary if candidate has established work history in a similar role. This position is based out of our Indianapolis office. Ideal candidate will be an effective communicator, technically competent, proactive, a problem-solver, willing to learn, quality-oriented, and work well and collaborate within a team structure. Candidates need to be very organized, able to work independently, have attention to detail and able to multi-task with various projects.Requirements:
· Minimum 1-3 years’ job experience in similar role
· Working knowledge of Hubspot or similar CRM software
· Inbound marketing experience
· Previous working knowledge and experience in preparing statements of qualification
· Executing market research and implementing plans of action
· Experience in writing various marketing messages
· Website content management (not design)
· Proficient with InDesign and the Adobe Suite
· Social media management.
Wessler offers a competitive wage, paid employee health & disability insurance, paid holidays & time off and 401(k) profit-sharing. Additionally, Wessler offers a flexible schedule and summer hours May through September where the offices close at noon on Fridays.
If you would like to apply for employment, please send your resume and cover letter to Jen Landis.Apply for this Position