Position: Project Analyst- Indianapolis, IN
Location: Indianapolis, INDescription:
Wessler is seeking a Project Analyst to perform varied tasks for office staff. Experience in the construction or engineering field preferred. Associate's Degree in Administrative Assistant or similar preferred, but not necessary if candidate has established work history in similar role. Schedule would be full time. Ideal candidate will be a good communicator, technically competent, proactive, a problem-solver, willing to learn, quality-oriented, and work well in a team structure. Candidate must possess general computer skills related to Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel software programs.Requirements:
• Coordination and management of specifications.
• Quality control on construction documents.
• Working with Project Managers and Accounting to monitor project budgets.
• Assist in the preparation of project agreements.
• Prepare and maintain project profiles for every project.
• There are industry-specific duties required that candidate will be formally trained on.
We offer an excellent working environment with a comprehensive benefit package including health, dental, and vision insurance, flex time, competitive salaries, bonuses, and 401K.
If you would like to apply for employment, please send your resume and cover letter to Jen Landis.Apply for this Position