Position: Project Manager - Fort Wayne, IN
Location: Fort Wayne, IndianaDescription:
Wessler is currently looking to fill a Project Manager position in our Fort Wayne office.Requirements:
Responsibilities include the study, design and construction administration of water, wastewater and stormwater projects.
• 6-10 years experience with the study, design and construction administration of water, wastewater and stormwater engineering projects.
• Bachelor's of Science Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering from an accredited institution.
• Indiana P.E. license (or ability to obtain through reciprocity).
• Familiarity with municipal funding agencies (SRF, OCRA, RD and related).
• Experience with sales and client relations management software essential.
• Must be team oriented with good communication, planning and organizational skills.
• Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Wessler does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status for this employment position.
Responsibilities for the position include:
• Project management, including management and technical mentoring of staff.
• Client management
• New business development
We offer a competitive wage, paid holidays, paid employee health & disability insurance and 401(k) profit-sharing. Wessler also offers a flexible schedule and summer hours May through September where the office closes at noon on Fridays.
If you would like to apply for employment, please send your resume and cover letter to Jen Landis.Apply for this Position