Position: Senior CAD Technician - Bluffton, OH
Location: Bluffton, OHDescription:
We are currently accepting resumes for an Experienced CAD Technician III in our Bluffton, OH office. Responsibilities include: assisting project managers and engineers with the design and layout of engineering drawings, development of engineering details, preparation of conceptual layouts and exhibits for municipal water, wastewater and stormwater utility infrastructure projects. Typical projects include water, wastewater, and stormwater utility design, treatment plant and pump station design, site grading and erosion control and electrical and instrumentation projects. This position may require periodic field work associated with these projects.Requirements:
• Associate’s Degree in civil drafting or a related field
• 10 years of experience in water distribution and treatment; wastewater conveyance and treatment, stormwater conveyance and storage, or site development and grading projects.
• Candidates must be proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D.
• Additional experience in the following are ideal: ArcGIS, Electrical CAD, Revit and Surveying.
• Ideal candidate will be a good communicator, technically competent, proactive, a problem-solver, willing to learn, quality-oriented, and work well in a team structure.
• Candidate must possess general computer skills related to Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Outlook and Excel software programs.
We offer a competitive wage, paid holidays, paid employee health & disability insurance and 401(k) profit-sharing. Wessler also offers a flexible schedule and summer hours May through September where the office closes at noon on Fridays.
If you would like to apply for employment, please send your resume and cover letter to Jen Landis.Apply for this Position