Position: Staff Accountant - Indianapolis, IN
Location: Indianapolis, INDescription:
The staff accountant position at Wessler is responsible for preparing client billings based on information received from the firm’s project managers. This includes working closely with them for accurate project costing and billing information. The position plays an active role in the financial close process and other duties as assigned by the controller. Responsibilities require customary and regular exercise of discretion, independent judgment & initiative and finely tuned organizational skills. Ideal candidate will be a good communicator, technically competent, proactive, a problem-solver, willing to learn, quality-oriented and work well in a team structure.Requirements:
• Minimum of 3 -5 years of experience in similar role
• Bachelor’s degree preferred, but candidates may have an Associate degree in Accounting/Finance or related field
• Must be proficient with Excel and the Microsoft Office suite
• Experience in data entry, billings and able to multi-task
• Experience with Deltek Vision software a plus.
We offer an excellent, professional working environment with a comprehensive benefit package including health, dental, and vision insurance, paid time off, flex schedule, competitive salaries, bonuses and 401K.
If you would like to apply for employment, please send your resume and cover letter to Jen Landis.Apply for this Position