Position: Transportation Engineer/Project Manager - Indianapolis, IN
Location: Indianapolis, INDescription:
Wessler is currently looking for a Transportation Engineer/Project Manager. Responsibilities for the position include: project management, including management and technical mentoring of staff; client management; and managing transportation design for municipal water, wastewater and stormwater design projects.Requirements:
• 8+ years of experience in transportation engineering
• Bachelor's of Science Degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited institution
• Indiana P.E. license (or ability to obtain through reciprocity)
• Must be team-oriented with good communication, planning and organizational skills
• Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Wessler does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status for this employment position.
We offer a competitive wage, paid holidays, paid employee health and disability insurance and 401(k) profit-sharing. Wessler also offers a flexible schedule and summer hours May through September, where the office closes at noon on Fridays.
If you would like to apply for employment, please send your resume and cover letter to Jen Landis.Apply for this Position