Evansville, IN | Updated on October 25, 2023
About the Role
Wessler Engineering is currently accepting resumes for a civil engineer in our Evansville, IN office with between 0 and 2 years of experience. This position will assist in planning, design, and construction administration tasks in projects as assigned for environmental and stormwater focused projects.
- Coordinate and supervise assigned work
- Communicate with team-members, regulators, and industry contacts
- Collect field samples and process data for environmental studies
- Perform client contacts and communications
- Prepare construction cost estimates
- Develop engineering studies, design computations and quantity estimates
- Uses computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment
- Read and interpret documents, technical data and field data.
- Be responsible for job-specific quality, schedules and budgets.
- 0-2 years of experience in related engineering, design and/or construction of water engineering projects
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited institution and have certification as an Engineer Intern
- Team-oriented with good communication and organizational skills
- Ability to successfully complete tasks independently with guidance from managers and technical experts
- Proficient in computer usage for engineering analysis and design