Careers and Culture
We’re a civil and environmental engineering firm that believes people are essential.
Wessler Engineering, a company committed to providing quality services that exceed our clients’ and our employees’ expectations, is looking for you. An employee-owned business since its inception in 1975, Wessler Engineering offers challenging and diverse employment opportunities in an excellent working environment.
See what role you might be able to play at Wessler Engineering. Please browse our career descriptions below to see if your qualifications match any of the positions available. We are always looking for serious, qualified and hardworking individuals to help grow the Wessler team.
- Project Manager Bluffton, OH Apply Now
- Senior CAD Technician Bluffton, OH Apply Now
- Entry Level Engineer Evansville, IN Apply Now
- Project Manager Evansville, IN Apply Now
- Power Systems Engineer Indianapolis, IN Apply Now
- Project Analyst Indianapolis, IN Apply Now
- Project Manager Carmel/Indianapolis, IN Apply Now
- Senior CAD Technician Indianapolis, IN Apply Now
- Transportation Engineer/Project Manager Indianapolis, IN Apply Now
Click below to view a short video from our team, highlighting what it is like to work at Wessler.
The Wessler Way
The Wessler Way is comprised of our five guiding principles. They are how we choose to conduct ourselves and our work.