Careers and Culture
We’re a civil and environmental engineering firm that believes people are essential.
Wessler Engineering, a company committed to providing quality services that exceed our clients’ and our employees’ expectations, is looking for you. An employee-owned business since its inception in 1975, Wessler Engineering offers challenging and diverse employment opportunities in an excellent working environment.
See what role you might be able to play at Wessler Engineering. Please browse our career descriptions below to see if your qualifications match any of the positions available. We are always looking for serious, qualified and hardworking individuals to help grow the Wessler team.
- Construction Project Manager All Office Locations Apply Now
- Engineer All Office Locations Apply Now
- GIS Technician All Office Locations Apply Now
- Project Manager All Office Locations Apply Now
- Controls System Engineer Bluffton, OH Apply Now
- Project Manager Bluffton, OH Apply Now
- Project Organizer Carmel, IN Apply Now
- Resident Project Representative Indianapolis, IN Apply Now
- Wastewater Collections Project Manager Indianapolis, IN Apply Now
Below is a video highlighting one of the many perks of working at Wessler – Summer hours! What exactly are Summer hours? Watch the quick video to find out!
Click below to view a short video from our team, highlighting what it is like to work at Wessler.
The Wessler Way
The Wessler Way is comprised of our five guiding principles. They are how we choose to conduct ourselves and our work.