Evansville | Updated on September 10, 2020
About the Role
Wessler is currently looking to fill a Project Manager position in our Evansville office. This position entails the study, design and construction administration of water, wastewater and stormwater projects.
Responsibilities for the position include:
- Project management, including management and technical mentoring of staff.
- Client management
- New business development
Requirements for the position are as follows:
- 15+ years experience with the study, design and construction administration of water, wastewater and stormwater engineering projects.
- Bachelor's of Science Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering from an accredited institution.
- Indiana P.E. license (or ability to obtain through reciprocity).
- Familiarity with municipal funding agencies (SRF, OCRA, RD and related).
- Experience with sales and client relations management software essential.
- Must be team oriented with good communication, planning and organizational skills.
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Wessler does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status for this employment position.