Indianapolis, IN | Updated on September 20, 2022
Wastewater Collections Project Manager
About the Role
This position entails the study, design and construction administration of municipal sanitary collection systems. This includes both new construction and rehabilitation projects.
Responsibilities for the position include:
- Project management, including management and technical mentoring of staff.
- Client management
- New business development
- Technical design and design oversight
Job Requirements for the position are as follows:
- Team oriented with good communication, planning and organizational skills.
- 10 years experience with the study, design and construction administration of sanitary collection system projects.
- Bachelor's of Science Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering from an accredited institution.
- Indiana P.E. license (or ability to obtain through reciprocity).
- Experience with client relations management.
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Wessler does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status for this employment position.