Wessler Engineering’s experienced staff provides valuable input into the constructability and construction process, becoming engaged in the project long before construction begins. Once underway, our experienced resident project representatives (RPRs) monitor the construction process and work closely with the management team to ensure the project is built in conformance with the contract documents.
No matter how well designed a project is, the successful finished product is contingent on installation in conformance with specifications and plans. We provide construction services for Wessler-designed projects as well as projects designed by other firms. Our construction services team provides supplemental services to many of our markets and services.
- Budget Preparation
- Constructability Reviews
- Pre-Design Project Assessments
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control Reviews (QA/QC)
Construction Administration and Observation
- Conduct Construction Progress Meetings
- Maintain Daily Records of Construction Progress
- Monitor Contractor Conformance with Plans & Specifications
- Project Debriefings
- Resident Project Representative (RPR) Observation
- Shop Drawing Review
- Witness vacuum testing, air testing, mandrel testing and hydrostatic testing