Our clients come to us with isolated and specific problems within their systems or a study of their entire system is required. Our field services team performs inspections as well as various tests and studies to determine the most effective and cost-efficient ways to improve the operation and function of our clients’ sewer systems.
A snapshot of our services includes: manhole inspections, smoke testing, sewer line inspections, sump pump/plumbing inspections, pole camera sewer investigations, and identifying structure locations using global positioning system (GPS) mapping.
Wastewater Collection System Services
- Closed-Circuit Televising (CCTV) Oversight/ Review
- Construction Observation
- Detailed Manhole Inspections
- Dye Testing
- Flow Monitoring Assistance
- Night Flow Isolation
- Sewer Line Inspections Using Quickview Camera
- Smoke Testing
- Sump Pump/Plumbing Inspections
- GIS Assistance
- GPS Locating of Structures
- Pole Camera Sewer Investigations
- Utility Mapping / GIS Integration