Indianapolis, IN | Updated on September 28, 2022
About the Role
The Accounting Specialist position at Wessler is responsible timehsheet processing each pay period and preparing client billings based on information received from the firm’s project managers. This includes working closely with them for accurate project costing and billing information. This position will also include management of Wessler’s vehicle fleet, including fleet onboarding and maintenance scheduling.
The position plays an active role in the financial close process and other duties as assigned by the controller. Responsibilities require customary and regular exercise of discretion, independent judgment & initiative and finely tuned organizational skills.
Ideal candidate will be a good communicator, technically competent, proactive, a problem-solver, willing to learn, quality-oriented and work well in a team structure.
- Minimum of 3 -5 years of experience in similar role.
- Associate degree in Accounting/Finance or related field is preferred.
- Must be proficient with Excel and the Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience in data entry, billings and able to multi-task.
- Experience with Deltek Vision software a plus.