All Office Locations | Updated on February 6, 2023
Business Development Representative
About the Role
We are currently accepting resumes for a full-time position in any of our offices for a Business Development Representative.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop strategies and tactics to establish new clients; achieve new business goals.
- Prepare market plans and strategies to promote.
- Supervise engineering qualifications and/or proposals for.
- Analyze existing and potential markets to identify and secure business opportunities in the market.
- Develop customer relationships by personal visits, phone calls, follow-ups, e-mails etc.
- Keep regular contacts with past, existing and new clients to explore new opportunities.
- Conduct marketing campaigns and trade shows in order to increase company’s recognition in market.
- Regular use of client relations management software.
- Consistent communication with the Director of Business Development and Business Development team.
- Possess a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in civil engineering, including working with municipalities and/or counties is a plus.
- Previous business development experience is a must.
- Attendance at industry specific conferences and tradeshows.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Strong client management skills.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven verbal/presentation and written communication skills is a must.
- Willingness to coordinate social media efforts with Marketing Coordinator.
- Ability to pay attention to detail (proofreading, consistency in formatting).
- Computer literacy, specifically in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Photoshop, In-Design, and Deltek Vision experience all a plus.