All Office Locations | Updated on August 30, 2022
Construction Project Manager
About the Role
We are currently accepting resumes for a Construction Project Manager in any of our Indiana office locations.
- Development and administration of contracting documents for construction projects
- Management of water and wastewater projects during construction
- Construction estimating
- Submittal review for materials and equipment in accordance with project design drawings & specifications
- Constructability reviews during the design process of water, wastewater, and stormwater projects
- Oversight of RPR (resident project representative) onsite inspections
- On-site observation and supervision of water, wastewater, and stormwater projects in the Indiana area may be required from time to time.
- Candidate should have 8 plus years experience in construction administration and management of civil construction projects.
- Personnel management, written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to professionally represent Wessler Engineering and our clients are required.
- Experience related to water distribution and treatment, wastewater conveyance and treatment, or stormwater collection and treatment projects is helpful.
- Previous on-site observation experience with wastewater, drinking water and/or stormwater system projects is helpful.