Indianapolis, IN | Updated on March 21, 2022
Drinking Water Project Manager
About the Role
This position entails the study, design and construction administration of municipal drinking water source, treatment, distribution and storage projects.
Responsibilities for the position include:
- Project management, including management and technical mentoring of staff.
- Client management
- New business development
- Technical design and design oversight
Job Requirements for the position are as follows:
- Team oriented with good communication, planning and organizational skills.
- 10 years experience with the study, design and construction administration of municipal drinking water projects.
- Bachelor's of Science Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering from an accredited institution.
- Indiana P.E. license (or ability to obtain through reciprocity).
- Experience with sales and client relations management software essential.
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Wessler does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status for this employment position.