Indianapolis, IN | Updated on March 26, 2022
About the Role
Wessler is looking for a candidate available for part-time work in our marketing department. This position would partner with technical staff to produce various submittals (statements of qualification, letters of interest), pursue items needed for the submittals, proofread content-heavy technical information and make edits and flag items that need to be double-checked in accordance with Wessler brand standards, follow up with technical staff to make sure a specific piece of a submittal is provided, get reference contact information confirmed and be comfortable working on tight deadlines. Working with InDesign software and having basic Illustrator knowledge is also needed for this position.
- 4-8 years of relevant experience in previous positions
- experienced in multi-tasking and well organized
- detail-oriented; careful proofreader
- solid communicator – listens well, asks clear and concise questions and provides similar type answers
- good writer – knows good writing and how to edit content when it’s not clear
- proactive and deadline-driven
- keen eye for formatting and design; creative style
- comfortable working under pressure
We offer a competitive wage, paid holidays, paid employee health & disability insurance and 401(k) profit-sharing.
Wessler also offers a flexible schedule and summer hours May through September where the office closes at noon on Fridays.