Indianapolis, IN | Updated on April 12, 2023
About the Role
Wessler is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to perform varied tasks within the marketing department. Experience in the construction or engineering field is preferred. Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or similar is preferred, but not necessary if candidate has established work history in a similar role. This position is based out of our Indianapolis office.
Ideal candidate will be an effective communicator, technically competent, proactive, a problem-solver, willing to learn, quality-oriented, and work well and collaborate within a team structure. Candidates need to be very organized, able to work independently, have attention to detail and able to multi-task with various projects.
- Minimum 1-3 years’ job experience in similar role.
- Working knowledge of Hubspot or similar CRM software.
- Inbound marketing experience.
- Previous working knowledge and experience in preparing statements of qualification.
- Executing market research and implementing plans of action.
- Experience in writing various marketing messages.
- Website content management (not design).
- Proficient with InDesign and the Adobe Suite.
- Social media management.