Carmel, IN | Updated on April 26, 2022
About the Role
Wessler is seeking a Project Organizer to perform varied tasks for office staff. Responsibilities would include task tracking, process documentation, resource management and meeting administration. Experience in the construction or engineering field preferred. Associate's Degree in Administrative Assistant or similar preferred, but not necessary if candidate has established work history in similar role.
Schedule would be full time. Ideal candidate will be a good communicator, technically competent, proactive, a problem-solver, willing to learn, quality-oriented, and work well in a team structure. Candidate must possess general computer skills related to Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel software programs.
- Coordination and management of specifications.
- Quality control on construction documents.
- Working with Project Managers and Accounting to monitor project budgets.
- Assist in preparation of project agreements.
- Prepare and maintain project profiles for every project.
- There are industry specific duties required that candidate will be formally trained on.