Carmel/Indianapolis, IN | Updated on March 7, 2020
About the Role
We are looking for Project Managers in our drinking water, stormwater & wastewater groups. Responsibilities for the position include project management, including management and technical mentoring of staff, client management and new business development.
- 5-8 years experience with the study, design and construction administration of water, wastewater and stormwater engineering projects.
- Bachelor's of Science Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering from an accredited institution.
- Indiana P.E. license (or ability to obtain through reciprocity).
- Familiarity with municipal funding agencies (SRF, OCRA, RD and related).
- Experience with sales and client relations management software essential.
- Must be team oriented with good communication, planning and organizational skills.
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Wessler does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status for this employment position.
This position can be based out of our Carmel or Indianapolis, IN offices.