All Office Locations | Updated on January 15, 2023
About the Role
We are currently accepting resumes for an experienced CAD Technicians in all of our offices. Responsibilities include: assisting project managers and engineers with the design and layout of engineering drawings; development of engineering details; and preparation of conceptual layouts and exhibits for municipal water, wastewater and stormwater utility infrastructure projects. Typical projects include water, wastewater, and stormwater utility design, treatment plant and pump station design, site grading and erosion control and electrical and instrumentation projects. This position may require periodic field work associated with these projects.
- Assisting project managers and engineers with the design and layout of engineering drawings
- Development of engineering details
- Preparation of conceptual layouts and exhibits for municipal water, wastewater and stormwater utility infrastructure projects.
- 2-5 years of experience in water distribution and treatment; wastewater conveyance and treatment, stormwater conveyance and storage, or site development and grading projects.
- Candidates must be proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Additional experience in the following are ideal: ArcGIS, Electrical CAD, Revit and surveying
- Ideal candidate will be a good communicator, technically competent, proactive, a problem-solver, willing to learn, quality-oriented, and work well in a team structure
- Candidate must possess general computer skills related to Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Outlook and Excel software programs.