Indianapolis, IN | Updated on March 7, 2020
Transportation Engineer/Project Manager
About the Role
Wessler is currently looking for a Transportation Engineer/Project Manager. Responsibilities for the position include: project management, including management and technical mentoring of staff; client management; and managing transportation design for municipal water, wastewater and stormwater design projects.
- 8+ years of experience in transportation engineering
- Bachelor's of Science Degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited institution
- Indiana P.E. license (or ability to obtain through reciprocity)
- Must be team-oriented with good communication, planning and organizational skills
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Wessler does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status for this employment position.