Wastewater is generated by residential customers, commercial businesses, industrial clients and other users in a community. If not handled properly, wastewater collection system problems can create a number of health hazards for the public, as well as pose a threat to the environment.
Wessler works with communities to solve a variety of wastewater collection system problems, such as capacity issues stemming from inflow and infiltration or undersized sewers. We provide innovative and cost-effective solutions, specifically designing sewer extensions to maximize future growth potential or rehabilitating existing sewer systems to get the most out of the infrastructure already in the ground. We implement these solutions successfully, on budget and on time.
At Wessler, our goal is to maximize efficiency for our clients by utilizing new and proven technologies in wastewater collection systems. We also are familiar with funding agencies and can provide assistance to clients in applying for project grants and loans.
No matter the size or complexity of the project, Wessler provides expert knowledge and service.
Preliminary Engineering and Studies
- Preliminary Engineering Reports (PER)
- Office of Community and Rural Affairs (OCRA) Funding Format
- Rural Development (RD) Funding Format
- State Revolving Fund (SRF) Funding Format
- Local Funding Format
- Sanitary Sewer Master Plans
- System Development & Expansion Feasibility
- Sanitary Sewer (I/I) Evaluation Studies
- Gravity Sanitary Sewer Design
- Low Pressure Sanitary Sewer Design
- Force Main Design
- Lift Station Design
- System Rehabilitation Design
- Manhole Rehabilitation
- Sanitary Sewer Rehabilitation
- Lift Station Improvements
- Field Services
- Permitting and Environmental Services
- Wastewater Collection System Mapping / GIS Integration
- Hydraulic Modeling
- Regulatory Assistance
- Funding Guidance
- Construction Administration and Observation