Wastewater System Improvements Phase I
Village of Convoy, Ohio
The Wessler Engineering team assisted Village of Convoy officials with a comprehensive evaluation and rehabilitation of the Village’s wastewater system. The evaluation of the collection system included:
- mapping of sanitary and storm sewers by inspecting manholes and identifying sources of inflow and infiltration (I/I)
- performing field investigations to evaluate sewer structures and pipes, lift stations and existing flow meter installations to determine capacity and recommend improvements
- performing smoke testing on an estimated 33,500 linear feet of gravity sanitary sewers
- performing wet-weather inspections
- summarizing field data and preparing a collection system report with recommended rehabilitation items, estimated construction and non-construction costs and a proposed implementation schedule providing funding options and project coordination.